Friday, April 24, 2009

The First Post

So then, here I am sat in front of my keyboard, fingers poised and mind blank, waiting for inspiration to strike. BAM!! There it goes.

This is the first time in my life that I have ever attempted any kind of diary or blog and to be honest it is quite an intimidating prospect. Is this going to be a passing interest for me, one of those "I think I'll start going to the gym" sort of things, or will it be something that carries forward and sticks - like WoW.

And there we have it - the point of the blog.

Well what is the point? It certainly isn't to try and become another Big Red Kitty (bless his little dwarven heart) or a Hunters Lodge (all hail Brigwyn) no sirree. I am not, and probably never will be, in their sort of class.

What I want to try and do is come at this thing from a slightly different perspective, indeed from the perspective of a real life with WoW in it, as experienced by a more mature (NOT old) player.

So lets see how it goes, take the shot in the dark, leap into the unknown, to boldly go........Oh thats enough of that!

No comments: